• 100% of users agreed that cleanser removed dirt, makeup, and grime.
• 97% of users agreed their skin felt smoother and softer.
• 97% of users agreed their skin looked and felt healthier.
• 96% of users agreed their skin appeared to be more even toned.
• 94% of users noticed an overall improvement in their skin’s appearance.
• 94% of users agreed their skin appeared to be brighter and less dull.
*In a consumer study after 4 weeks.
WHY IT'S UNIQUE?
Powerhouse CaCay oil joins forces with PurFerm™ Extract, a cutting-edge proprietary blend including fermented Angelica Root and Green Tea Seed, to retain moisture while strengthening the skin’s protective barrier.
WHAT IT IS
A gentle cleansing – dermatologically tested and approved oil that dissolves makeup and impurities without stripping skin or leaving a greasy after feeling.
WHO IT'S FOR?
All skin types.
• CaCay oil helps reduce all major visible signs of aging – wrinkles, fine lines, dryness, dullness, discoloration, and uneven skin tone.
• PurFerm™ Extract, a cutting-edge proprietary blend including fermented Angelica Root and Green Tea Seed, provides antioxidant protection against environmental stressors.
• CitraC³ Plus™, a Vitamin C and citrus complex, restores luminosity and helps to correct discoloration, including dark spots.
• Squalane and Jojoba oil help to soften skin, adding firmness and suppleness.
• Frankincense and Myrrh, prized since antiquity, provide a natural scent.
• Natural Citrus oils plus Frankincense and Myrrh, prized since antiquity, provide a clean natural scent.
HOW TO USE
Apply 3-5 drops to dry or damp skin and gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water to remove all makeup and impurities. Use AM and/or PM for all skin types.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Squalane, Pseudozyma Epicola/Apricot Kernel Oil/Olive Fruit Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil/Sweet Almond Oil/Angelica Gigas Root Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Junos Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Orvza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Linalool, Limonene.
Share Social Link
I love this cleanser. The first thing I noticed was the citrus scent, it smells so good, it's subtly, but good. The packaging is stunning, very sleek and classy looking. The texture is amazing and left my skin feeling super smooth. This was sent to me gifted by Cacaye but all opinions are my own.
I really enjoy this oil cleanser that was gifted by cacaye. It works great at breaking down makeup as a first step and doesn’t irritate my eyes. A little goes a long way so even though the bottle is on the smaller side (75ml), I still think it will last a long time. Overall I’m loving having this product in my nighttime routine!
I received the Cacaye oil cleanser to review. I really like this oil cleanser and it works really good removing dirt and impurities from the skin. I received the Cacaye oil cleanser for free to review. I was gifted by Cacaye.
The Cacaye Vitamin C Cleansing Oil has been a treat for my aging skin and how easy it is to take off a heavy day's worth of makeup as my first cleanser in a two-step process. The bottle is luxurious and has a nice weight. The formula is smooth and smells lightly botanically sweet as you message it in. Easily breaks up makeup, and removes grime from the day and once gone my skin is left refreshed, clean, and soft feeling. The overall gentleness of this cleanser has worked well with my combo-to-oily aging skin and I can’t recommend it enough! For my honest thoughts and experience this set was gifted by Cacaye.
It cleans my face very well. This cleansing oil is gifted by Cacaye for free in exchange of my honest opinion. I was worried at the beginning that after using this cleansing oil my face would get oily or dried. After using it for few days, I don’t have this concern anymore. It cleans my face very well and it does my have any residue on my face. My face feels soother and cleaner after using it for few days.