WHAT IT IS
A luxurious, lightweight—dermatologically tested and approved oil that helps visibly brighten, firm and hydrate skin.
WHO IT'S FOR?
All skin types.
WHY IT'S UNIQUE?
Powerhouse CaCay oil joins forces with PurFerm Extract™, a cutting-edge proprietary blend including fermented Angelica Root and Green Tea Seed, to increase radiance while helping soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• CaCay oil helps reduce all major visible signs of aging – wrinkles, fine lines, dryness, dullness, discoloration, and uneven skin tone.
• PurFerm Extract™, a cutting-edge proprietary blend including fermented Angelica Root and Green Tea Seed, provides antioxidant protection against environmental stressors.
• CitraC³ Complex™, a unique Vitamin C and citrus complex, restores luminosity and helps to correct discoloration, including dark spots.
• Squalane and Jojoba oil help to smooth and soften skin, providing firmness and suppleness.
• Natural Citrus oils plus Frankincense and Myrrh, prized since antiquity, provide a clean natural scent.
HOW TO USE
Apply 3 drops to clean skin and gently press onto face with fingertips for maximum absorption. To fight dryness and dullness throughout the day, apply 1-2 drops to skin on top of makeup for an immediate glow. For all skin types.
Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil, Pseudozyma Epicola/ Apricot Kernel Oil/Olive Fruit Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil/Sweet Almond Oil/ Angelica Gigas Root Extract Ferment Extract Filtrate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Junos Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citral.
• 100% of users agreed their skin felt softer and smoother.
• 98% of users agreed their skin appeared to be less dull.
• 94% of users noticed an immediate glow and radiance.
• 91% of users noticed an overall improvement in their skin’s appearance.
• 90% of users agreed their skin’s texture appeared even-toned.
• 89% agreed their dark spots were less noticeable after continued use.
*In a consumer study after 4 weeks.
Great so far. Just start using it
This oil feels so luxurious! It feels amazing on my combination skin – not too heavy or greasy. You can see from my hand photo that after rubbing it in – there isn’t much oiliness left behind on the skin. In addition to feeling pretty light for an oil, it keeps my skin well moisturized for an entire night. After a few uses, my skin feels softer and appears more glowy. I love using it as the last step of my skincare to seal everything in. Also, I love the light scent – very natural and slighty citrusy. (Gifted by Cacaye for my honest opinions).
I love love love Cacay C Fermented Brightening Oil. I use this every single day in AM I mix couple drops of this oil with my foundation to get that glazed donut makeup look, and I use this for my PM routine on top of my moisturizer to seal hydration. Gifted by Cacay
This product fixes my dry skin area and my skin feels supple and soft after applying it. Can't wait to see how it fixes my uneven tone. It has a great formula that I trust. Gifted by CACAYE.
I'm so impressed with this brightening oil. I noticed a very speedy repair to my dry, damaged facial skin. My skin looks and feels smoother, brighter and more hydrated. The effective and powerful ingredients, like fermented Angelica Root and Green Tea Seed, work fast to replenish the skin of the the lacking nutrients and nourishment it needs to youthfully shine like it once did. I now have that young skin texture, and I'm stoked to show it off everyday. I received this Vitamin C Fermented Brightening Oil complimentary from CACAYE in exchange for my honest opinion.